Change of Address Form – Form 8822

Correspondence with the IRS is always by regular post office mailing. If you’ve recently moved, you will need to fill out Form 8822 and send it to the IRS. The form can be downloaded at the following link:

Mail the form to:

Department of the Treasury

Internal Revenue Service

Austin, TX 73301-0215